Today.
05319A78-6FA1-40AD-9D96-7DB768F36FAE.jpeg

Silly question time: Are they actually building this currently...or this some weird way to establish a relative sales office? I've never been clear as to what they're doing or attempting to do here.

The brown building on the left will definitely be torn down in the future for re-development. Why can't developers figure this out and rather buy the entire plot including the short brown building for holistic approach?
The future replacement will cover up the side facade of this slender building, therefore hiding the aesthetics and real architecture of this development.

The brown building on the left will definitely be torn down in the future for re-development. Why can't developers figure this out and rather buy the entire plot including the short brown building for holistic approach?
The future replacement will cover up the side facade of this slender building, therefore hiding the aesthetics and real architecture of this development.
The brown building is a hotel with no plans to shut down any time soon.

@Tuscani01 beat me to it, but you do know what building that is, right? Also, what could you possibly mean by "figure this out"?

@Tuscani01 beat me to it, but you do know what building that is, right? Also, what could you possibly mean by "figure this out"?
Not to mention that there’s also an application next door at 208 Bloor. There’s no point saving the slim profile of this building. This part of Bloor will be a canyon of buildings built lot line to lot line.

Back