B13299DA-B6C6-46DE-B4F3-50DFC918E4B0.jpeg
D26685FF-43EE-44D1-AC01-0D0A5172D2D7.jpeg
A30D2CDA-D072-4880-8070-17D4C8937121.jpeg

I want to hug that corner.

I guess we at the UT Forums will know it's you if we see a strange man hugging that corner...

...others though might be persuading their children to move along with a "There's nothing to see here!" advice in rapid retreat. >.<

That 6 floor stone and red brick section on the west side counts as historical recreation. Many argue that historical recreation is destined to look cheap and tacky but it just isn't so. It's easy to get wrong but if one pays attention to proportion, detail, and quality materials there's a good chance you'll end up with something beautiful and successful.

I'll go as far as saying this is already better thean King Blue, Bisha, and Nobu. And the funny thing is, it was those aforementioned 3 that everyone thought would look pretty damn good at one point or another...until they didnt.

Not to say that this wont look good, because it's looking very sharp at the points where CentreCourt easily couldve cheaped out on.

Not to say that this wont look good, because it's looking very sharp at the points where CentreCourt easily couldve cheaped out on.
Welp...if what the start of the window wall on the tower itself is hinting at, it's so far looks to be above par of what we're "used" to seeing down in these parts.

Back