Today. Glazing on the south side. No signs of gold accents, although it may be too early.

View attachment 438802

View attachment 438803

View attachment 438804

I think "artist's impression" was used in overdrive in almost all the goldy tinted magic hour 🕟renderings in the database.

The gold accents look to be only on the west (and east?) elevation in this more honest pic below,

Obviously a great builder but the render lies are over the top on this one.

25337-102315.jpeg

UT

I think "artist's impression" was used in overdrive in almost all the goldy tinted magic hour 🕟renderings in the database.

The gold accents look to be only on the west (and east?) elevation in this more honest pic below,

25337-102315.jpeg

UT
Say it ain’t so 😭

I think I mentioned before that goldy usually means greydy. With the exception of Nobu, where it was browndy...

25337-102315.jpeg

UT

These surfeit of multiple 'magic lantern' and 'l'heur d'or' renderings reminded me of this photoshop extravaganza:

1a.jpg

Last edited:
Adding more character to that view. Nice shoot
Thanks. Unfortunately. I won't be able to see the yellow accents as they're on the west side - not sure if they'll be on the east side as well. So it's just another dark gray box to me. Maybe during golden hour, the tower will look Royal Bank Plaza-ish, as depicted in the renderings ;) We'll see!

...there doesn't appear to be any gold accents on the north and south side of the renders either. So on par for the course? 🏌️‍♀️

Back