If this one wraps by year end, it will be 27 months of active (post-demo) construction for 5 levels; or just over 6 months per floor.

20220928_131504.jpg
20220928_131518.jpg
20220928_131544.jpg
20220928_131646.jpg

I'm confident the project will complete but end of year 2023. I have a unit myself and a few friends of mine purchased at the project as well. The occupancy is likely going to be spring 2023 although the notice given was Feb 2023. With all that said, I will never purchase or recommend this developer again. Worst customer service experience. Hopefully the finished project will trump the bad experiences. With OBEN now on site Im hoping it will workout.

Not sure they're going beyond the two colours though. But two still maybe a crowd here.

I'm confident the project will complete but end of year 2023. I have a unit myself and a few friends of mine purchased at the project as well. The occupancy is likely going to be spring 2023 although the notice given was Feb 2023. With all that said, I will never purchase or recommend this developer again. Worst customer service experience. Hopefully the finished project will trump the bad experiences. With OBEN now on site Im hoping it will workout.
Bought a unit and am also anticipating spring occupancy (don’t mind as much now hoping rates will come down when the building registers). I’ve been regularly checking in and they are pounding through now. Biglieri group and OBEN seem like a legit duo.

Not super versed in new construction but I haven’t seen them start with any electrical or plumbing yet which makes my believe we’re at least 6 months away. My contractor buddy said the same so we’ll see!

If this one wraps by year end, it will be 27 months of active (post-demo) construction for 5 levels; or just over 6 months per floor.

Well, close, but no cigar for wrapping by year's end.

So this will indeed rival Panda Markham, for most methodically paced development of the last 3 years.

@interchange42 might appreciate that note.

Are all those window mullions trying to make it look like an old industrial building? (like the ones on Carlaw south of Gerrard). I don't mind the look of the building overall, but all those black lines I'm very meh with.

Yikes.

The idea here is not a bad one.......but some serious execution flaws. I agree w/ @tripwire on the windows. I'm not opposed to what they were aiming for, but they missed the mark.

But the worse sin to me is that central section of the building, the ground floor of which looks completely misaligned. ( I can see they thought about this too, which makes it worse, its mean to flip the look/shapes
of the upper floors)

Also the black brick looks ridiculous here.

Is it wrong that I kind of want to buy the entire building just so I can fix the facade and flip it for 2x in six months?

Last edited:

Back