• I neither like nor dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C5C9248C-CCE0-49CF-825D-2C5DFB469C20.jpeg
9ACA72B0-F341-40E4-8275-8E0F40676589.jpeg
BDBEE7BC-D1BB-4273-9BC5-5A99B23DD20A.jpeg

Only problem is that Tim Horton's and Wendy's no longer have the same owner. If they are booted out of their current location at the U of A, I don't think a shared location would be feasible anymore so they may end up as separate entities in the MacLab Garneau. It's the same deal with the shared Tim Horton's/Wendy's in the downtown/Oliver area.

Cleaned up this thread and moved/deleted a bunch of posts to Architectural Comparison thread in the design/architecture sub-forum. Stay on topic - this isn't another website that many of you used to frequent that is a free for all everywhere.

In the future, please report threads where things are going off topic before there are two pages of off topic posts.

Any further personal attacks will result in you receiving a 7 day ban.

Last edited:
If I counted correctly the west tower is at 19 stories now and the east tower has the first floor of residential glass in place. What a difference this is already making. I’m assuming they want the student housing ready for summer to be ready for the 2023 school year.

The western student tower has topped out now and they have the glass up to floor 13 If I counted right. The eastern building is about 14 floors now and has the glazing on the first two floors of residential. By March, the eastern one will really start dominating the U of A skyline.

Back