One other shot I meant to post. What are these for again? I read it somewhere but forgot.

View attachment 536401
Isn't that the spot where this man came from?

1706670366257.png

Too many alternate storylines/universes these days I can't remember if that's accurate...

Yes. As has been extensively discussed in this thread, the next stage will be the removal of the plugs. They will be dynamited all at once so that water will rush in and instantly fill the river. The bridges have been specially engineered to resist the blast, and the instant flood of water will shock the plant habitat into life, ensuring that it grows up hearty and strong. The resulting rubble from the explosion will provide additional fish habitat.

Last edited:
Yes. As has been extensively discussed in this thread, the next stage will be the removal of the plugs. They will be dynamited all at once so that water will rush in and instantly fill the river. The bridges have been special engineered to resist the blast, and the instant flood of water will shock the plant habitat into life, ensuring that it grows up hearty and strong. The resulting rubble from the explosion will provide additional fish habitat

Flooding the New Mouth of the Don River​

We're almost ready to start flooding the new river valley! Adding water to the new river valley will be slow and controlled to prevent damage to new plantings in the riverbed. Once complete, the new mouth of the Don River will be between two to three metres deep depending on the location and the season. Follow @theRockRipper for updates once flooding starts.

Back