News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

• Thread starter billy corgan19982
  • Start date
I'd love for a competent property management firm with mall experience like CF to take over this and integrate it into the Eaton Centre like they did with The Bay.
If there's any way to make that building worse off, Cadillac Fairview would be the only property management company to find a way to make that happen.

SOOOOO slooooooow.

Tuesday:
View attachment 196257

I was joking earlier this month that this would take 107 more days at the rate they were going but this was almost 20 days ago:
1629cf62-facc-4d09-98d9-ef090f8a13cb-jpeg.193372

In retrospect, this being completed in 3 and a half months is actually starting to look optimistic. They've lost 4 months of ad revenue already. What screw ups this management firm is. ??‍♂️

I'd love for a competent property management firm with mall experience like CF to take over this and integrate it into the Eaton Centre like they did with The Bay.

Once again, The out of home advertising is managed by Astral which was purchased by Bell Media. They should know what they are doing. . Who know what municipal restrictions they have at the busiest intersection. This may be the schedule. It has nothing to do with the dysfunction indoors.

I thought it was going to be the biggest screen in the square but two adjoined ones on the Eaton Centre is still significantly larger. Still a huge screen, though!!
Much larger, and so much better than the previous light polluter. Now to get rid of those ridiculous faux fans and then real progress will have been made.

I swear, I really was joking when I said this would take 100 days to install. It turns out, they’ll be lucky if they meet that comically long deadline. Early UrbanToronto members will remember the Metropolis blue hoarding jokes. This site is plagued with glacially slow progress on just about anything they do.

Still has yet to reach the halfway mark:
68E59842-0066-414E-9CCB-C57489878B43.jpeg

That said, the new screen will clean up the terrible appearance of the scattered low quality billboards and screens that was there before.
0223CA09-7238-48A5-8B9E-066F2C2EE77E.jpeg

Back