Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thanks to the Lobbyist Registry we now know this dumpster fire is in play!

1637172753819.png

Aerial Pic:

1637172856806.png

Site size: ~ 1200m2/13000ft2

Details for Subject Matter Registration: SM32573​

Decision(s) or issue(s) to be lobbied

Re-zoning and SPA for 1086 Yonge Street for a mixed-use development.

Business/Organization name

North Drive Investments Inc.

Wouldn't be surprised if North Drive go with Wengle again here, considering the ongoing collaboration among their recent projects.

Would fit in w/the proposal to the north that the neighbours are fighting tooth and nail; follows logically they should go w/a similar design for the carbon-copy fight headed to OLT.

Sigh........that there might be a defender of the status quo here..............or someone earnestly asking why it can't be torn down for townhomes....... LOL

Still can't believe someone built a mini strip-mall at Rosedale Station... man, the 70's were wild
The 70s were more relaxed they were still developing single family homes in some parts of Etobicoke, Scarborough and North York. Crazy condo building mode didn’t exist because of saving the precious farm land etc from climate change 40 to 50 years ago lol .

Pretty good Starbucks though...

It's funny, I'm by here a lot (chiropractor is across the street, and Ramsden Park has the closest tennis courts to me and an awesome children's playground) and am not sure I've ever seen the patio anything other than almost full.

North Drive giving some hints on potential design concepts for what I reckon is for this site.

Interesting that they tagged Reflect Architecture on the post:

20211122_090249.jpg
Screenshot_20211119-181625_Instagram.jpg

North Drive giving some hints on potential design concepts for what I reckon is for this site.

Interesting that they tagged Reflect Architecture on the post:

View attachment 364522View attachment 364523

Interesting the mention of Reflect Architecture — they’ve done some nice SFH and small-scale retail; interested to see if this is their chance to step up in scale.

Back