News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I'm curious to see what $PSF they price this at - If it gets approved - As it's definitely going to be cheaper than little Italy, less than Annex, and probably more similar to Liberty Village pricing.

Brings a lot to its site and sets the bar high -- it's exactly what you'd want from creative midrise infill projects. Hopefully it will invite clones and inspire one-uppers throughout the avenues.

Love it! I hope that they don't lose the twist as it passes through the detailed design/ planning stages though. I can see it being watered down to something quite generic.

I love the design of this building, and the way they carve out extra sidewalk space for potential cafe seating. It should make a great addition to that side of the block

A new twist (sorry) on the stacked box concept, I really like it. There's definitely some promise as of late for the outer reaches of the city. Hopefully Scarborough and northern Etobicoke will start to see some more refined proposals like this one. And perhaps even [gasp] the rest of the GTA; with the exception of Absolute, which is fabulous, of course.

Bull in the China shop? More like the elephant! Simply overpowers the streetscape. However, nice design.

This design really should be on a corner lot instead of its current location. Really nice, though- reminds me of the 12 Degree building.

Back