Votes: 11 26.2%
  • So So

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It has a retro loft look to it. I see very little that reminds me of 432 Park. In that case, Drake and Smith are somewhat reminiscent of Central Park buildings.
I see the same similarity that Evolv sees in 432 Park. It's the first building I thought of when I saw the design.

Hi Group,
I take it the Office Tower will B the 1st Phase? If so when does that Start? I take It the Two Condo/Apt Towers will Come Later. Is there a Revised Picture of the Project Available as Yet? Not sure if there is a Website Up yet but would B interested to Know.
Tnx,
Operater.

It's just a land use application. I also don't see anyone investing too much in office space.

New renderings have been updated on page 1. I was told the DP will be submitted very shortly, and that this was intended to start in early 2018......time will tell.

As far as the phase 1 office building, I've been told the developer wants to do that now while the office market is down, as they can do it without impacting tenants. As this office glut drags on they may change their mind.

Hi Group,
I take it the Office Tower will B the 1st Phase? If so when does that Start? I take It the Two Condo/Apt Towers will Come Later. Is there a Revised Picture of the Project Available as Yet? Not sure if there is a Website Up yet but would B interested to Know.
Tnx,
Operater.

IIRC MB was the design architect but Stantec was involved, probably as the main architect.

I had trouble deciding between good and very good. the design of the towers is conservative and rates a 'good' imho, but the recladding of the office building and the extra retail with the awnings, etc.. is a huge improvement. almost makes it a 'very good'

Back