Underpinning

54AA41CE-5A41-447E-BADE-7D2745481767.jpeg
ADECB4FA-AA11-4E14-B5F0-9D60135E9832.jpeg

Is anything happening to this? It’s such a prime spot for a nice restaurant or something.

I drive by sometimes and don't believe too much more has happened lately. This may be one of those slow moving projects that takes them a while to get done.

Was just at Gus Tacos and saw this still not moving project. This section of DuPont is about to explode as several large buildings are about to open in the next six months so I am guessing the owners are having a little rethink regarding scope and scale. Also I believe the zoning in the area is now changed. I expect a new application at much higher density soon. 😃

I'd really love to see this space activated with a restaurant or similar usage with a patio,.

I wish the townhouse development on the rest of the block was never built like it is. There should be retail/commercial/services/community spaces at ground level here and the design putting all the garbage cans right out front on the main street and on the sidewalks is a negative to the area. Especially frustrating since there's a laneway around back, but it's used just for parking not garbage.

I wonder if we might see portions of them sell and be redeveloped into higher density in time.

Back