Hey all, I was assigned the 29th floor for this development (looking south), do you think the Menkes Fleur building would completely block the view? I am so happy that I got assigned a great property but this is my only concern :(

Hey all, I was assigned the 29th floor for this development (looking south), do you think the Menkes Fleur building would completely block the view? I am so happy that I got assigned a great property but this is my only concern :(
I don't think it will completely block you view. As in, you won't look out your window and only to see your neighbours eating their dinner as opposed to a pristine lakefront view. But at your height in respective to Fleur's height and close proximaty of the two buildings (they're are both on the same block), a significant portion of your view will likely be blocked I suspect. Sorry.

Here is what the view will be like in about 5 or 6 years...

Toronto Model 07-26-20 199 Church.png

@ jus1231

...yeah, that's just how I pictured it would be from Koops65's simulation above. But I don't think that Fleur is the only thing you need to worry about in view blockage...goodness.

I don't know about this situation, but I don't think there's any justification by developers in asking "view" premiums as everything will be obstructed in few years unless you'll be across from designated/protected park.

?how is the selling going?/ , .. the city/developer needs to add more height to this as well , and change up the massing and finishes, almost similar to the new museum on nyc /bowery

Hey guys, did you receive your final firm occupancy date? I only received the final tentative occupancy date.

Back