Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing well!
Tomorrow (April 26th), they’ll have to send another notice regarding the occupancy delay.
I notice that some people have been messaging the city. Any updates? I find it very concerning that the city and Canadian bank(s) are allowing Greenland to sell Phase 2 units when Phase 1 is years behind schedule, with no progress in sight.
I think it’s important for purchasers to form an alliance to prevent them from cancelling or forcing us to pay more. I’ve heard of other developers making that attempt, but purchasers hired lawyers and won.
Of course the hope is that the developer can do their job, make some money and get us into our homes, but that outcome is looking a bit less likely with each year that passes. If they take longer than Aug 26, 2026, we’re entitled to delayed occupancy compensation, a refund (plus interest).
Is this the only group chat going or is there a discord, Facebook group, or something else? Just want to ensure that we do what we can to get our condos for the price we paid.