Nice to see another relatively large project in Winnipeg. However considering it will be the city's most prominent structure it is a very bland and derivative glass point tower.

Hi All,

It Used to B You couldn't get a Dvlpr to Build in Winnipeg if you tried, Nice to See Winnipeg taking Its Place as a City to Invest In.

Tnx,
Operater,
Calgary,

On skyscraperpage.com they changed the building's status from proposed to under construction. I can't find any info online soooo... o_O

For those who don't know, this tower is being built on a building pad that was built a few decades ago. The 360 Main tower next to it, was initially thought to be the first of a twin tower project. The funding or interest for the second tower never arrived — until now.

So there will be no need to excavate the grounds, as it is already ready to go into the sky.

Graham Ave (the street next to the new tower) has been closed to traffic:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/graham-closed-main-fort-winnipeg-1.4745948

This project is a go, and construction has already begun. Exciting times for downtown Winnipeg!

Hi Again,
I HAVE Always Considered Winnipeg to B the Gate Way to Western Canada Over the Years (Past 40 Yrs) since I Moved West 40 Yrs Ago (April 78). Still Do. Its Great to see
Winnipeg Taking ITS Rightfull Place in Western Canada. I Believe the City has a LOT Going for it and the Opportunities for GROWTH are Very Good. With the City
Developing as an "Inland Port" as Such Both at the Airport and Industrial Areas and Rail Yards this is starting to Prove so. With C.N. Investing Over $100 Million Into
Manitoba Alone, this Shows the Province is Starting to flex Its Economic Musseles for Growth.. Sill B Interested to See How Winniped Preforms Over the next Few Years.

Tnx,
Operater,
Calgary,

Thought it was time for a couple progress pics from Winnipeg's most exciting new development! This tower will be a noticeable addition to the city's skyline

IMG_20181216_162128.jpg

IMG_20181216_162200.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181216_162920.jpg
    IMG_20181216_162920.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 139
I really do wish the Winnipeg section was more active. SSP is collapsing, which is a good thing IMO as it is a terrible site.

Back