• Two townhouse units on 112 Street
  • Two retail CRUs on 100 Ave
  • 3 bedroom units on upper three floors and townhouses
  • 6 below grade parking levels
  • Parking access concealed with green trellis
  • Masonry on podium
  • Townhouse and retail podium
  • Tower entry on southeast corner
  • Amenity space on the north (but will be in shadow basically all the time)
  • Almost no stepbacks of tower from podium, except townhouses which step out a bit
Honestly Westrich is getting kind of lazy and unimaginative with these proposals.

^ I agree, not liking what they are proposing. Podium is OK, tower massing good, but looks odd.

I disagree -- has a nice rhythm both vertically and horizontally... much better delineation than most proposed highrise residential developments for Edmonton.

Last edited:
To me it looks kinda bad, but that is probably just because the windows in that render are grey and aren't shiny. I'll reserve my judgement until we see a higher quality render.

Based on what is shown in the rendering, it doesn't look too bad, although it is a tad ackward looking. I will also wait for better renderings before I cast a judgement on this.

Last edited:
I don't mind it. It could be better and it could be worse as well. I like what they were trying to do with the glass but i think it needs a little more than just the one chunk.

It will really depend on how much of a difference of colour there is between that curtain wall and the other windows for me. In the render, it still looks incredibly awkward - it reminds me of the Icons. If they distributed the contrast across the whole building, it would be fine, but it looks like two different designs mashed together.

They mislabeled the West and South elevations? The roof terrace on level 26 will have awesome views. I'm starting to like the flow of this tower a lot, its not the same old.

Back