News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Re: Toronto's 400 ft +

crane is up for N and hasn't ground been broken at the Met

I've also seen One Pinnacle advertised as 40 storeys

I'll update N1 and take your word for Met.

Pinnacle Centre A is 40 floors, but it has a known height figure of 121 metres or 397 feet (I only include 40 floor buildings if the height is unknown).

Interesting to note half the buildings on the under construction list are a part of CityPlace.

There's one proposed building not on that list...in fact I don't think anyone's picked up on it at all. Application is in, someone just needs to do some digging.

Tease.

Where's Mr. Man when we need him?

Are you sure about Met? Thought I say some digging machines working along the edge last week when walking down Yonge....

There's one proposed building not on that list...in fact I don't think anyone's picked up on it at all. Application is in, someone just needs to do some digging.

Cadillac Fairview? The Front Street/Simcoe office? Bay Adelaide? 1 Bloor?

We need some clues.

Isn't Minto under construction/excavation?

Cadillac Fairview? The Front Street/Simcoe office? Bay Adelaide? 1 Bloor?

None of the above.

There's one being built(at least proposed) in Vancouver right now.

Yes, wasn't the same developer talking about a Toronto development? Just what the market needs: a five star hotel with condo units!

When it rains, it pours.

I really wonder if all these 5 star hotels will sell - it's too bad they haven't been more spaced out, especially if they all go head to head and each sell 30% or 40% of their units and then die on the drawing board whereas if they were spaced out each would have a better chance of selling out individually and then being built.

Tplanner - has the Four Seasons submitted their application for the new hotel site?

I predict that only 1 or 2 of the five will be built.

Back