News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I have to say I'm quite amused by the all the talk on the board.
This building was purchased by Freda's. A very successful ladieswear boutique in Toronto. They are moving from their current location at 86 Bathurst St and re-locating to 45 Elm Street. The building will serve as their new headquarters for retail and manufacturing. It's an exciting new change and venture for this business as they have been on Bathurst Street since 1985. I think you will love the final results when you see the building done and finished.

The amusement is mostly harmless if not inconsequential though...

...and I like the way this is project is going a bit more now. For what that is worth. :)

I have to say I'm quite amused by the all the talk on the board.
This building was purchased by Freda's. A very successful ladieswear boutique in Toronto. They are moving from their current location at 86 Bathurst St and re-locating to 45 Elm Street. The building will serve as their new headquarters for retail and manufacturing. It's an exciting new change and venture for this business as they have been on Bathurst Street since 1985. I think you will love the final results when you see the building done and finished.
Lisa, might you know which architectural firm has designed the makeover? We like to credit them when we know!

20210523_095945.jpg
20210523_100000.jpg
20210523_100022.jpg

Back