The fumes are poisonous. I assumed that it was from the heating system but it's actually from the bathroom exhaust fan. I don't have it turned on and it's been spewing horrible and intense smoke. It was choking me. I've complained and I'm still waiting for it to be fixed. I've had to tape a plastic bag with painters tape so that it would cover it in the meantime. I'm very frustrated and angry about this. It's now been 1 week and the management office, Reza and the superintendent are all very nonchalant about it all. Meanwhile, they go ahead and raise the maintenance fees by over 12%! I should get a reduction in my maintenance fees with all the problems that I've experienced. How about they pay for my hotel room until they fix this?
what does that break down to in $ psf excluding parking and locker fees, if applicable?