Moving in!!

Hi all,

Read through most of this forum from all you people living here. I'm moving in here near the beginning of September and wanted to first say hi, and also wanted everyone's opinion of the area/building? The blinds and other issues have hopefully mostly been resolved by now right? How are the staff here? Looking forward to meeting some of you in person in the future...

Looks like they've started ticketing cars that park on the street between Verve and 500. Talked to the ticketing agent. Apparently someone (maybe Verve) is calling in any car parked longer than 3 hours. The guy said they don't enforce the law, but when someone calls, they have to give tickets. Pretty weak IMO.

The building is okay. The blinds issue is gone. The area is less sketchy than in the past. The cleaning staff do a great job. The concierge seem to be okay. The management staff leaves something to be desired and can be difficult to deal with. Make sure you book and then confirm the elevator for your move.

Hi all,

Read through most of this forum from all you people living here. I'm moving in here near the beginning of September and wanted to first say hi, and also wanted everyone's opinion of the area/building? The blinds and other issues have hopefully mostly been resolved by now right? How are the staff here? Looking forward to meeting some of you in person in the future...

This one turned out quite well. With all of the things happening in the area, those who bought early will do very well. The 10ft lofts were going for <$200K. I really missed the boat on that one.

Back