News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
So, I barely have a rumour to go on................I don't know this fellow............I understand he's a significant figure at Colliers.

But......this rather specific post was forwarded to me.

1620437436937.png

"Isn't there a massive one not too far from there"

Moar!

Seriously, this is not like bricks and mortar, it is not a disadvantage to have several clustered close together. Amazon has several huge warehouses in Brampton not far from each other. It's basically where they can get space and be somewhat close to customers.

The site as it is today:

1620438254438.png

1620438489975.png

At that sale price my guess is Amazon tears it down and builds a new multilevel facility they have been building lately

Entirely plausible..............but it appears they've also bought Woodbine Mall for a new facility...........and they have the one going up in Ajax...................

What kind of sales growth is that?

That's nuts.

Entirely plausible..............but it appears they've also bought Woodbine Mall for a new facility...........and they have the one going up in Ajax...................

What kind of sales growth is that?

That's nuts.
The pandemic has been fantastic for them

Most likely true! Amazon has purchased Woodbine mall. Woodbine mall is owned by Chris Hinn (who owns Closeout King). 501 Consumers was a Closeout King. I am almost certain Chris Hinn owned 501 Consumers which used to be Hallmark Cards Canada.

Back