haltcatchfire

Member Bio
Reaction score
New project in early engagement for 510 10th Street NW which is currently an empty lot just north of Urban Cellars.
Sounds like rental apartments with retail at grade. No exterior design or word on storeys/height yet but max is 26m at this location.
https://sunnysideproj.com/

Screenshot 2022-05-09 104726.png

I hope it's something nice. At the very least, it would fill an empty lot, which would also be great.

Height and floor count has been added, but is only an estimate until the actual figures are found. For the thread to show up in the rest of the forum sites it needs height and floor count.

I hope it's something nice. At the very least, it would fill an empty lot, which would also be great.

Height and floor count has been added, but is only an estimate until the actual figures are found. For the thread to show up in the rest of the forum sites it needs height and floor count.

Thanks for filling that in and I'll make sure to not put ? in the future.

Jackson McCormick doing the architecture should provide confidence that we'll be pleased with the design here. The Crescent Heights car dealership house aside.

Nice! Finally. This site has been sitting as a dirt lot for so long in such an excellent location. Has Jackson McCormick completed any multi-family sites before?
The only one I know of is the Wolf's Den on 19th street. It doesn't list the architect on the thread, but I believe it was Jackson McCormick...

Back