There’s a 24 hour respite centre on Park Road on the SE corner facing 717 Church. Frequently visited by emergency services and a colourful crowd milling around outside. I believe it might service the homeless folks living in Rosedale Valley ravine. What plans exist to manage the inevitable conflict between condo residents and this population?
Personally, I'd be more concerned with that rental apartment building across the street (as can be seen on skycandy's photos -item #131 above). What an eyesore! One of the reasons most condo buildings have regulations on what can be placed on balconies.

As it it's my opinion to think less of folks who look down on the less fortunate as eyesores who visit said respite. They're more part of the problem and not really being helpful here...

...oh right, what where we talking about here? Oh yeah, skycandy-san beat me to the update of the non-elder office portion finally been cleared by a couple of weeks apparently. >.<

Wow! That was fast.

It'll also be interesting to see how this new building fits into the area.
I walk past the building regularly, and it is both a great neighborhood and a very challenged one at times, specifically at this intersection.
I hope the plan to improve the Collier road stub happens, it would do a lot for this corner as Church is very fast and very loud here

Taken on the 28th
IMG_3434.jpeg
IMG_3435.jpeg

Update: Doing some more soil testing when I walked by there yesterday.

Back