I have heard that PDIs had already begun on lower floors. Curious if anyone has had their PDI already and had any tips? Would love to see any photos.

I have heard that PDIs had already begun on lower floors. Curious if anyone has had their PDI already and had any tips? Would love to see any photos.
MLS has 12 for rent, some with photos, addresses are 75 The Esplanade and 2A Church Street. $1,800 - 2,400 per month.

The fan in my washroom within the unit is working all the time and can't be turned off. Builder told me it's EVR system and requested to be "On" by the city. Does anyone have the same issue? Thanks

The fan in my washroom within the unit is working all the time and can't be turned off. Builder told me it's EVR system and requested to be "On" by the city. Does anyone have the same issue? Thanks
running the fan continuously is good as it prevents mould forming in the unit and help maintain fresh air supply…if it’s too loud maybe report it to builder…

I apologize if this is an inappropriate place to ask this question but, I am looking to rent a parking spot in this building. Would there be anyone here that has a free spot to rent one out for a long term? 1 yr +.
Please PM me.

Can anyone who is currently living in the building chime in about what the experience is like? I heard there were a lot of issues with the elevators a few months back and other growing pains. How are things now?

Can anyone who is currently living in the building chime in about what the experience is like? I heard there were a lot of issues with the elevators a few months back and other growing pains. How are things now?
From my anecdotal experience of living in 3 separate new builds, elevators and fire alarms are always an issue the first year or so. There will always be elevator problems of course, but yeah I found the first year there always seem to be more kinks (rush to finish and got sloppy with the work?) than normal.

Any news on the retail? Or are we still in the pandemic cold-feet phase?
Harhay tends to sell their retail spaces rather than renting them and not many businesses are willing to pay that kind of money to purchase a commercial space especially in these uncertain times so it could be quite some time before this place gets occupied.

Back