News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

If an election was held today, who would you vote for?

• UCP

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • NDP

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alberta Party

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
Didn't see any specific reference to the Wenzels, but the media are all carrying this story now. Crazy the depths people will go to in order to try and smear someone else. If it is Wenzel hopefully Nenshi can sue him this time! CBC article
Canadaland reported it was the Wenzels but I could see other outlets hesitating to name names since they haven't seen what Canadaland has seen. These people (former clients) that are the targets of this Ratfucker have money and I assume are power brokers in this city and elsewhere so honestly even I hesitated to mention them by name.

New Janet Brown poll is out: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...-notley-ucp-ndp-alberta-janet-brown-1.6638402

NDP 47
UCP 38
AP 3
WRP 2
Other 2
Undecided 8

A couple interesting things to note:
1. The UCP only leads by 8 points outside Edmonton and Calgary. How's that rural-focused strategy going, Smith?
2. 75% of Albertans(!!!) disapprove of the UCP's handling of health care. In fact, there's not a single issue where the UCP has a positive approval rate. Even on balancing the budget!

Is Janet Brown considered one of the more legitimate pollsters? The sampling they took was from Oct 12 to 30 so quite a large range. However, in that time public opinion definitely changed and not in Smith’s favour. One could assume the 9-point lead is actually more like 12.

Here’s hoping!

Is Janet Brown considered one of the more legitimate pollsters? The sampling they took was from Oct 12 to 30 so quite a large range. However, in that time public opinion definitely changed and not in Smith’s favour. One could assume the 9-point lead is actually more like 12.

Here’s hoping!

338Canada gives Janet Brown a B+ rating based on historical accuracy, so definitely legitimate.

Here’s hoping!
Best of the lot.

New Janet Brown poll is out: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...-notley-ucp-ndp-alberta-janet-brown-1.6638402

NDP 47
UCP 38
AP 3
WRP 2
Other 2
Undecided 8

A couple interesting things to note:
1. The UCP only leads by 8 points outside Edmonton and Calgary. How's that rural-focused strategy going, Smith?
2. 75% of Albertans(!!!) disapprove of the UCP's handling of health care. In fact, there's not a single issue where the UCP has a positive approval rate. Even on balancing the budget!
Let's hope those numbers hold come election time.

The 388 sites gives Leger an A+ and Mainstreet an A- ?
Didn't Mainstreet shit the bed during the municipal election 4 years ago?
Mainstreet has been pretty good at the federal level, popular vote wise I believe they've actually been closest in the last 2 elections. But yeah local wise completely dropped the ball

Here's an interview she just did with the Western Standard discussing AHS. Just utterly, utterly unhinged. She's accusing AHS of conspiring with the World Economic Forum. She's talking about shutting down the scientific advisory board because they didn't consider the "broader science" of therapeutics, which I assume means they didn't recommend horse dewormer and all the other "miracle cures" that were circulating the darkest corners of the internet. She's talking about a complete reorganization of AHS.

She's really going to do it! She's really going to use the brief time she has as Premier not to position herself for the May election, but to burn things down in order to fight some imaginary cabal of globalists. I really didn't think she was a true believer, but she is.
Good that these former interviews and tweets etc are still showing up. The next 6 months will be a lot of backtracking on things she has said in the past.

Good that these former interviews and tweets etc are still showing up. The next 6 months will be a lot of backtracking on things she has said in the past.
You don’t even need to go to past interviews and tweets! She’s still doubling down on all this stuff! Just the other day one of the fringe candidates in the byelection started praising all the wacko antivax conspiracy theorists, and Smith followed up by promising to bring one of them in to advise AHS!!

Back