News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Any day now Trump should be back on twitter......

Twitter employees, start looking for a new job!

Musk is the richest African American by far. I guess he can do what he wants with Twitter and the market will decided if he’s right or wrong.

Musk is the richest African American by far. I guess he can do what he wants with Twitter and the market will decided if he’s right or wrong.
yes, salary will rise, but so will the work. I don’t think that now they have few responsibilities, but how many will become ... no one will thank him. maybe that's just what i think

Advertising dollars giveth. Advertising dollars taketh away. We're past the beginning in tech layoffs, but still not close to the end. It's a downward trajectory in that sector for sure that is essentially leveraged to ad money by a large multiple.
True. FB and I think IG are suffering the inevitable decline of any brand that cannot adapt. Apple, with their near dependence on iterations of the iPhone invented in 2007 may see their day come.

Apple’s new policies are impacting Facebook’s revenues. Meta has been putting more effort into IG lately. Meta is constantly messing around with FB though and it is super frustrating. I belong to some focus groups that Meta has set up (I have an interview today actually), and basically they simply don’t listen to the people they recruited to provider user experience.

Apple’s new policies are impacting Facebook’s revenues. Meta has been putting more effort into IG lately. Meta is constantly messing around with FB though and it is super frustrating. I belong to some focus groups that Meta has set up (I have an interview today actually), and basically they simply don’t listen to the people they recruited to provider user experience.

IG is an ad-fuelled hot garbage - I barely even bother to check it.

True. FB and I think IG are suffering the inevitable decline of any brand that cannot adapt. Apple, with their near dependence on iterations of the iPhone invented in 2007 may see their day come.

Nothing is forever - but fruitco's instance on "walled-garden" is proving to be a wise decision.

AoD

My teen kids are on Tiktok far more than IG. Not that the former is any better, but it shows that the market is leaving Zuk behind.

Have to say Tiktok is even dumber than Twitter - the attention-span of the latter without the literacy. I would be delighted when it gets nuked for national security reasons.

AoD

Back