News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Wow! I like heights, but this might be pushing it a bit! Great to see a new attraction on the tower though! :)

Awesome, but is it worth the $175 it costs? Yeah, probably.

No &%$@*ing way.... I hate stepladders... You know how many pairs of underwear I would soil doing that????

Last edited:
stupid, they just defaced a world famous landmark... why does everything have to be a goofy tourist attraction? whats next, free climbing the cinesphere at Ontario Place?

Imagine the photographs we could get by walking around this area with no glass or wire mesh in the way? Not me though!
It's good to see the CN tower continuing to add new attractions to enhance the visit.

I am sure you will not be allowed to bring your camera with you. No hand-held objects of any kind (dropping hazard). However, there will most likely be CCT cameras showing your progress around the tower to your friends watching from the safety of inside and a DVD of your experience will be available for a small purchase price of $XXX dollars available on your way out.

Couldn't believe this when I read about it on Twitter earlier today. I looked on the way home and yep, the Tower is officially defaced. Blech.

Interesting that municipal entities will go through so much trouble to ensure that renovations to architecturally significant properties are done in a manner that is complementary to the original design vision of the architect (Nathan Phillips Square)... And yet federal entities (CN) appear not to care in the least. On the one hand, I want to see the CN Tower remain a prominent attraction... on the other hand, I'm not so hot about the idea of them tampering so blatantly with the building's design.

It has definitely had it's look altered for the worst. Very unfortunate. Shows how desperate they are to make money.

Back