News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

cool.... cooler if rob wasnt gonna dump evrything else waterfront toronto's bringing

This would all look so much nicer as a giant stadium surrounded by American flags. Boondoggle!! And MY tax dollars paid for that green space, you can thank me now.

Yeah, a warm and cheerful NFL stadium (used mininum 8X per year) is the missing Maraschino cherry on this particular sundae.

A new stadium by the lake for a non-existant team will be just like the old Exhibition stadium, cold, uncomfortable, unattractive and surrounding by acres of asphalt. In other words a complete waste made all the worse by using space that could otherwise be much more urban and attractive.

Back building on the North side is on hold for now. Not certain when/if it will be built. Construction is only on the South building and should be done for Sept 2012. And spaced, I'd like to thank you for the green space, it is so few and far between around the downtown core. We need much more of it in this concrete jungle. Thank God you were being facetious about that lame ass stadium and dippy American flags idea.

Back