News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Hey there,
For some reason when I click on the links from posts such as these to other articles, I can never access the pages. It always seems to give me access denied messages. I know I'm logged in, but is there a reason most of the links say access denied??
Any help? Thanks.

Hey there,
For some reason when I click on the links from posts such as these to other articles, I can never access the pages. It always seems to give me access denied messages. I know I'm logged in, but is there a reason most of the links say access denied??
Any help? Thanks.

I have the days headlines set to go live at 1AM. Since your post is from yesterday it looks like you are seeing the new stories before they are set to go live. Hence access denied even though you see them. Will need to investigate.

MatthewK, if you read the entry, you'd see that there is no talks of tearing it down-- that's not what the info. means. The info. means they might rename it and build a theme park on top, which it was constructed with the provisions to support.

Anyways... though improvements would be nice. I feel like tacking a theme park on the roof isn't going to be enough... they need to reconfigure the interior. It is just ridiculous inside at the moment. Worse than the exterior. Pedestrian flow needs serious help in there.

Wow. A little less criticism of Y-D Square. This is great. Plus it would look cool to see the rides on top. I bet it would do really well.

Last edited:
Indeed I hope those plans include imploding this building, which is repulsive inside and out and was an infuriating sight when it was finished considering the lot sat undeveloped for years after the previous structures were demolished.

Confusion....you had to jinx it by invoking the name of the most horrid of Niagara Falls. Thanks a lot. :p

This is such an ugly building. They should have torn down the parking garage instead of gussying it up and adding an addition. Step inside and it looks disorganized. Where Future Shop puts their TVs should have been a restaurant looking out onto the square. I wish they'd tear it apart and start over.

Back