News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

ah yes, I remember this one... great concept, looks absolutely fantastic in the renderings! Will we really see the extra wide sidewalk with all those trees shown in the main image?

That's great that they're actually using the old warehouse building instead of slapping it on as a facade..

Fantastic project. I'm really looking forward to this one.

A Globe and Mail article posted yesterday, states that there are three major office projects for the core that are going to be announced soon. Is this one of them? Does anyone know what the other two might be? I hope they are tall enough to add to the skyline...

I believe Urban Toronto already linked it in it's main page, but here's the link again anyway:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...Atom&utm_source=Toron to&utm_content=1981900

What a great proposal. It succeeds in every way including design, context, urbanity and heritage preservation. I look forward to this one more than any 40-50 story BA style glass box that might be coming down the pipe.

Wow!

Amazing building and really great to see new office space being built in the core.

Back