News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

They keep mentioning a "second phase" on the commercial. Do they really mean just the second release of units within this tower?

They keep mentioning a "second phase" on the commercial. Do they really mean just the second release of units within this tower?

It could very well be for its 38 storey brother just north of Quartz and in the same block....i would imagine Concord Adex would like to do the excavation for both at the same time.

I enjoy your collections of renders and the summaries on the progress of buildings that you provide in these articles. Have you considered organizing them in some way that might provide easier access (by name, by location, by developer, by architect)? Sometimes I take interest in a project and then need to search through twenty pages of tangents, arguments, distant grainy photos, and lame jokes in the forums to find a couple renders of what it is supposed to look like when it is finished. If a viewer could click on a link on a Google map to see these renders collected together with a selection of the better photos of its construction progress and the tours you sometimes do as projects reach completion, it would make a excellent resource.

Typezed, Trainor: we have a nice surprise coming for you quite soon... but don't tell anyone yet: shhh!

Don't like the lobby much on this building.

I'd like to see a google maps mashup where we can click a location and get to a thread, hover over a location and see a render or recent photo.

Back