News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

There is also a decent (one of his better ones) 30s rodrick lahey one going up where the old moving company was IIRC

There is also a decent (one of his better ones) 30s rodrick lahey one going up where the old moving company was IIRC
This guy:

1724262872424.png

Great design, but I have no faith in this developer, unfortunately. They submitted three great proposals to the City in 2020 (Riverside, Westboro and Vanier), but they haven't built anything as far as I know. It's too bad. They had someone engaging with the SSP group (assuming it was really someone from Park River).

Agreed. Hopefully this project, along with Parkdale Collective will up everyone else's game (ahem 2026 Scott street).

Are those water stains on those beautiful red bricks?

Agreed. Hopefully this project, along with Parkdale Collective will up everyone else's game (ahem 2026 Scott street).

Are those water stains on those beautiful red bricks?
Probably mortar. After they are done laying the brick, they'll perform an acid wash to clean up the mess.

I also like the view coming down Churchill / being stopped parked at the lights at Byron gives a good view of it as well.

Back