News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

If the PPC is so pro-freedom, why did they run that evangelical lady in the Burnaby by-election?

I just explained this to you in the other thread......it's 2019, we have to accept all the religions.

Freedom of religion is a personal freedom. If people want to believe in ghosts then that's their personal choice.

What's the difference between an evangelical and and Muslim or Hindu? They all believe in fairy tales, stop picking on specifically-identifiable groups, mate. ;)

I didn't want to say anything but I knew there was a "star" candidate running in Toronto for the People's Party. I just didn't know who it was. Rentata Ford is a really interesting choice and not one I expected. Politically I don't really like her but from a media buzz perspective she is great. She also has a chance of winning that riding.

This is going to drag Doug Ford into the Federal election as well.

Also it was a really diverse cast of candidates for a "racist" party. Notice how the media makes no mention of this?

Also it was a really diverse cast of candidates for a "racist" party. Notice how the media makes no mention of this?

It's not and never has been a racist party. Anyone who claims it is is an ignorant fool who is more interested in mischaracterising anything and anyone that doesn't fit in with their narrow-minded worldview.

The problem has been that it has attracted some unsavoury and even racist characters because they have misunderstood the man behind the whole thing and his vision for the party.

That being said......Renata Ford is a shite choice for candidate. Not at all sure what the hell anyone involved is thinking. She's a PTSD'd mentally unwell individual who should probably be living a quiet life and getting help. Also does nothing for the party in terms of quality.

Ha! I must be naive! Quality? In contemporary Canadian politics? lawl

Right, never mind....carry on.

Their social media and people who support them on Twitter is a dumpster fire. I remember when transphobe lady mentioned a visible minority candidate and all of the replies were negative.

Their social media and people who support them on Twitter is a dumpster fire. I remember when transphobe lady mentioned a visible minority candidate and all of the replies were negative.

Yeah, for sure, that's what I've been saying....it sure has attracted a lot of crazies.

But there are crazies everywhere. You've got no shortage of them in the CPC.
The Liberals and NDP are full of tribalist victim narrative bubble people.

It's terrible that we don't have proper mental healthcare nor mandatory lessons in logic and reasoning in this country. The resultIng mess seeps its way into politics and is a stain on our society.

But these particular PPC crazies have *always* been there--they've been the cornerstone of Free Dominion, Canada Free Press, and the various Neil Flagg-ian Ford realms.

Though re their instabilities--which also pertains to Renata Ford--remember how it's shared by Trumpsters; and I'm talking about their real-life existences. Remember how the MAGAbomber had a long history of bankruptcy and criminal charges leading up to his actions. Basically, we're dealing with a lot of very pre-damaged people who are seeking a pardon when they should be seeking rehabilitation, because pardons are "easy".

But these particular PPC crazies have *always* been there--they've been the cornerstone of Free Dominion, Canada Free Press, and the various Neil Flagg-ian Ford realms.

Though re their instabilities--which also pertains to Renata Ford--remember how it's shared by Trumpsters; and I'm talking about their real-life existences. Remember how the MAGAbomber had a long history of bankruptcy and criminal charges leading up to his actions. Basically, we're dealing with a lot of very pre-damaged people who are seeking a pardon when they should be seeking rehabilitation, because pardons are "easy".
I find it hilarious how traditional NDP voters speak about working class people who are not "en vouge" then complain that "people vote against their own interests."

Why do the crazies get all the cool names. Free Dominion? That sounds like the name of some bad-ass resistance movement under American or Chinese occupation.
Canada Free Press? Sounds like the name of a group of underground journalists under the same occupied condition.

In my experience, rehabilitations are actually easier than pardons.

I find it hilarious how traditional NDP voters speak about working class people who are not "en vouge" then complain that "people vote against their own interests."

As a working class bastard myself (one who actually works), I marvel at the ability of small-minded folk to vote against their best interests. And not just working class ones!

In my experience, rehabilitations are actually easier than pardons.

In the fantasy world we're dealing with, it should be the other way around. Like, spending time in jail, vs having some bigwig say "you a good kid" and spring you to freedom...

Hit piece season seems to have some early it seems. Not everyone is actively searching for up to date white supremacist symbolism like some left wing journalists. The logical assumption would be that Bernier is unaware of some random group that does not have any over Neo-Nazi symbolism on them.
And now lets look at what some of the idiotic people who I am supposed to take seriously say in the article.

"Evan Balgord, executive director of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network, said he doesn't believe that Bernier was ignorant of the group's identity as an offshoot of the neo-Nazi group the Soldiers of Odin."

Sure I guess he doesn't believe it. Does he have any supporting evidence? I have never heard of this group and same with most Canadians who are not obsessed with Neo Nazi's.

"that view was echoed by Duane Bratt, a political scientist at the University of Calgary.
"This isn't, you know, a mistake or ... an inadvertent gaffe. I think this was deliberate," he said."

Again what evidence does he have that it wasn't inadvertent? Nothing convincing is said in the article.

Anyway I notice this white journalist is somehow convinced that this is a story worth the time but they not reporting on the many visible minority candidates both In Toronto and outside Toronto who were also pictured with Bernier at some point. Are these candidates too stupid to see what this journalist sees?

Last edited:
Well I'm sure Bernier has many Black friends. And probably a Jewish doctor and a Jewish lawyer - kinda like Doug Ford (probably no Jewish wife though).

"Evan Balgord, executive director of the Canadian Anti-Hate Network, said he doesn't believe that Bernier was ignorant of the group's identity as an offshoot of the neo-Nazi group the Soldiers of Odin."

Sure I guess he doesn't believe it. Does he have any supporting evidence? I have never heard of this group and same with most Canadians who are not obsessed with Neo Nazi's.

At this 2019 point, if you're prone to participating in forums like this and haven't heard of the Soldiers of Odin, you're truly, stupidly sheltered. It's like participating in a future-of-Ontario-Place discussion thread and stating that "I have never heard of Eberhard Zeidler and same with most Canadians who are not obsessed with modern Canadian architecture".

Back