News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Moving to 2 Bloor East (Hudson Bay Center)

I find that brands at Holt's are sometimes on rotation. Tory Burch, for example, disappeared for a few weeks and suddenly reappeared, minus apparel. Now Kate Spade has disappeared. Not sure if it's permanent, though. Doesn't matter, since there is a boutique in the area. I WOULD, however, like to see a Tory Burch boutique in Yorkville. Sorry, but I don't feel like trekking up to Yorkdale just to have more options.

Last edited:
I find that brands at Holt's are sometimes on rotation. Tory Burch, for example, disappeared for a few weeks and suddenly reappeared, minus apparel. Now Kate Spade has disappeared. Not sure if it's permanent, though. Doesn't matter, since there is a boutique in the area. I WOULD, however, like to see a Tory Burch boutique in Yorkville. Sorry, but I don't feel like trekking up to Yorkdale just to have more options.
So true!

Does anyone know how the leasing for One Bloor East and the first part of Yorkville Plaza is going? Lots of quality retail space that should be coming on to the market fairly soon. Would be interesting to know who is kicking the tires.

Whatever happened to the announcements of the changes coming to the Manulife centre and the new Eataly that were supposed to be announced in June?

Roots is opening a kids only store in the old Mac location.

Saw it today and was going to take a picture had I not been carrying three bags of groceries (I live in the area). Is it permanent or a pop-up? I guess Roots did end up leasing the spot.

The Teavana boutique at the Holt Renfrew Centre suddenly shut down. Didn't hear anything about Starbucks closing the stores. Anyone know what happened?

The Teavana boutique at the Holt Renfrew Centre suddenly shut down. Didn't hear anything about Starbucks closing the stores. Anyone know what happened?

Well that sucks, I've been going there to get my loose leaf teas since moving downtown.

Back