• So so

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not very good

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_0580-HDR.jpg

Part of me almost wants this building to be empty. If a building sits vacant with no AC, many units with no balcony, and square footage of 450, perhaps developers will change their business model to provide some value to tenants. I just dont want this to be a trend. Aesthetically, its a great addition.

Part of me almost wants this building to be empty. If a building sits vacant with no AC, many units with no balcony, and square footage of 450, perhaps developers will change their business model to provide some value to tenants. I just dont want this to be a trend. Aesthetically, its a great addition.
Do we know for sure there are no AC units in the suites? I still find it hard to believe they aren't putting any in. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not - for the sake of the people moving in.

Do we know for sure there are no AC units in the suites? I still find it hard to believe they aren't putting any in. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not - for the sake of the people moving in.
i feel like there was one comment a long time ago where someone mentioned it and now that has been taken as fact. i would be really surprised if they didn't

Thanks for verifying, @Travisty . Also sorry for perpetuating the rumour.

Back