So it looks like a DP got submitted for a new Beltline Tower, at the Sony Store site on 4th Street:

Grovesnor at one point owned this, but sold it when they left town I think. Does anyone recall who bought it?
That is a great site that should be redeveloped. That being said, I'm surprised the market would support yet another tower given all the unsold condos and rental units already under construction

So it looks like a DP got submitted for a new Beltline Tower, at the Sony Store site on 4th Street:

Grovesnor at one point owned this, but sold it when they left town I think. Does anyone recall who bought it?
Anyone know anything about the health foods store there called Amaranth? Love to see this parking lot/retail developed, but would be sad to see a local grocer in the beltline drop away if it was good.

Anyone know anything about the health foods store there called Amaranth? Love to see this parking lot/retail developed, but would be sad to see a local grocer in the beltline drop away if it was good.
It is great for certain things, and grabbing last minute stuff.

Its title transferred in late 2018, early 2019. $10 bucks for the title, then a likely corporate search will tell ya.

This just in…

6D3DB67B-B5EC-422F-8B09-CB969DBEFDF8.jpeg

^^ 24 storeys would put it between 75 and 80 meters.

Major win. I also like the chunky massing. I see what you mean about Stella, but at the very least, this is not a point-tower. I just wish the cladding treatment on the far right was what we were getting the whole way around.

Regardless, it will juxtapose nicely with the very dark tones of Fourth Street Lofts next door.

Back