The low rise projects in the inner city neighborhoods are still a good draw because of the locations. Archer and Anthem's Memorial project are both in great locations, and in realty they often use the expression, location, location, location.

Liebherr LB24 foundation piling drill from Doublestar Drilling arrived on site last night. Same firm that did the secant pile wall for the Concord across the river.

View attachment 163015

That is awesome! This is one of my favourite mid-rises we have proposed :)

This one is moving along, Looks like a good chunk of the piling is done. Wouldn't be surprised to see a hole soon.
20181228_123320.jpg

The low rise projects in the inner city neighborhoods are still a good draw because of the locations. Archer and Anthem's Memorial project are both in great locations, and in realty they often use the expression, location, location, location.

A grid of Lowrise apartments like that reminds me of Boston's Back Bay.

Quick update on this one. The last couple of piles are being put into place, and excavation which has already partially started will be in full swing in the next few days.

Well 4 months later, still no excavation, but an Enmax cabinet was just installed in the alley. Maybe there is some utilities work that needs to be finished before they start? Or cold feet on the investment ...
463BD41E-CF43-46E1-8240-83F86F0577B5.jpeg

I went by this site and it's still idle. I wonder if Truman is waiting for their West District and University District projects to finish before moving ahead?
That's most likely the case. After West District is fully completed I would bet they'll start this one or West 17. It would be great if they did both.

Back