Someone pleeeease get a pic! I was by there a couple days ago.

Someone pleeeease get a pic! I was by there a couple days ago.
D427BBFE-B45E-4C1D-824C-2C800EC35D7D.jpeg

Definitely looks like a go

I was searching for some info on this project since I live very close to it, and I found this forum. This is a picture from today, August 31st. If you want any more pics let me know. I don't know anything about construction, so I can't tell you exactly what they're doing, but it's definitely in full gear. They are working all day 6 days a week.
20210831_170125.jpg

Last edited:
I was searching for some info on this project since I live very close to it, and I found this forum. This is a picture from today, August 31st. If you want any more pics let me know. I don't know anything about construction, so I can't tell you exactly what they're doing, but it's definitely in full gear. They are working all day 6 days a week.
Many of us love construction pics more than we love our wives. Take as many as you can! :D

I love seeing this kind of development on Memorial. My dream is to see a string of lowrise apartments and smaller multi-famly developments along the drive, and then a refrurb of the sidewalk, making it wider. Turning it into a nice promenade type stroll.

Back