• So So

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
02C5CDFA-5748-4F08-8B0C-4D6A84E12A6F.jpeg

Not much going to happen this week, the bitter cold means the crane can’t operate (-25°c limit) poured the 11th floor slab last Thursday. Should get back in the groove of things next week.
As a non-engineer/non-material scientist/non-construction person, I am always amazed at the conditions that we build in. The temperature difference between late June's heat wave and last week was 70 degrees over 6 months. How our whole built environment doesn't break, expand, crack, freeze, explode, snap, or not set right in that range of conditions each year is beyond me, let alone over the life of a building that is subject to that change every year forever. Glad some smart technical folks figure all that stuff out. It makes me wonder how simple/cheap construction is like in equatorial places where you need no insolation or even all four walls because the wind and the rain only ever come from one direction.

I have digressed. What I am trying to say is thanks for the great updates!

Imagine the convenience of a big grocery store just an elevator ride away 🤤 I go to the grocery store once a month as I dread the whole loading and unloading process, but if I lived here I would go almost every day.
Not only that, but a nice store to boot. For an urban format store it's a good size.

Back