MichaelS

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think it has been mentioned on here before that Graywood has picked up a site in Eau Claire, the former LaCaille 1st Avenue site. Still preliminary as there is no DP, and not much info on their website, but some preliminary images were in an Eau Claire Community Association newsletter back in March:

I think it has been mentioned on here before that Graywood has picked up a site in Eau Claire, the former LaCaille 1st Avenue site. Still preliminary as there is no DP, and not much info on their website, but some preliminary images were in an Eau Claire Community Association newsletter back in March:
View attachment 197351

View attachment 197352
Here is an old post I had from back in August 2019 about this project. I wonder if the building looks similar to this still.

Say whaaaaat?! Hell yes. So excited. Will this be the first rental residential in Eau Claire?

Love it! Does feel a bit like a Miami tower....and I'm fine with that! What's with that big tarmac/grass field on the south side? Is that just a car port for drop off? Would be better as a treed courtyard with a fountain or something.

Isn't this the site of the former social housing tower that was demolished and at one time owned by LaCaille? Is it confirmed to be rental?
It is where that building was. Fire department used it for training before the city tore it down. I guess that was part of the deal with LaCaille. Here is the link to Graywoods website

Scroll down and you will see it says 'condominium residences'. That does not sound like rental.

It is where that building was. Fire department used it for training before the city tore it down. I guess that was part of the deal with LaCaille. Here is the link to Graywoods website

Scroll down and you will see it says 'condominium residences'. That does not sound like rental.
I really like the renderings for some of their Toronto projects!

Back