Full resolution renders (at least on my phone 🤷🏻‍♂️)

Fishmans-Night-v4-3-1200x800.jpg

Fishmans-Ground-2-1200x800.jpg

South-rendering-2-1200x800.jpg
Wow I’m quite impressed with this actually. I’m glad to see that it got approved. Now they just need to build build build.

It would be great to see the Fishman's lot developed. The other lot I would love to see redeveloped is this one. With Amato Gelato now on the NW corner of the intersection, the intersection has became super busy, but is dampened by the crappy strip mall across the street. Even the Shell gas station provides more vibrancy.

1684180472957.png

It would be great to see the Fishman's lot developed. The other lot I would love to see redeveloped is this one. With Amato Gelato now on the NW corner of the intersection , that intersection has became super busy, but is dampened by the crappy strip mall across the street. Even the Shell gas station provides more vibrancy.

View attachment 477402
I couldn't agree more! This corner bums me out. It does nothing for such a prominent corner of 17th ave. I hope this lot gets developed soon!

There used to be a 7-11 there back in the day. I’d be happy seeing it back, but seeing it being bulldozed would be the best solution.

They ruined it by having parking out front and the worst part is it only parks a lousy 8 or 9 cars. 😕

An enormous brewpub with an enormous patio would be perfect in that spot. Screw the parking.

If the building was2 levels with a patio in place of the parking lot’s footprint, but on the 2nd level it could work nicely. It would allow for a retail on 17th and also sun on a patio which would overlook the intersection.
Patio’s definitely work better in the north side of 17th but businesses still work well on the south side.

Back