2.8K     0 

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Calgary
Such a relief to see the Flames finally break through the smothering blanket of the Stars, also known as the masters of running interference. Sutter mentioned a few times earlier in the season that the Flames needed to be 'comfortable playing in tight games' and I think last night was a good example. They didn't get frustrated and kept to the plan. Eventually it paid off, and it was that much needed secondary scoring that did it.

Disraeli

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know if WestJet has the ability to show games on their 787s? I'll be on a plane for game six:(

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Calgary
Man was that a stressful game to watch last night! I'm not sure I can handle 3 more rounds of this! lol
So frustrating with Dallas somehow getting in the way of every nice play play or pass, and the games are too close for comfort. I don't have any finger nails left!

Surrealplaces

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Calgary
I have mixed feelings about the Oilers. On one hand it would be nice to see them knocked out of the 1st round again, on the other hand a battle of Alberta would ignite both cities. I think Edmonton would have a better chance of beating Calgary than LA would, given that it would be an all out battle with both teams trying their hardest, and anything can happen.