This is from this evening. Nothing happening at all.

97C416B4-F4BC-485E-B59F-42E3C3453E2F.jpeg

Thanks for both of your advises. I will tell my friend to consider about the situation currently.
The developer refused to cancel the aggrement and refund through the communication on May, 2020, the agent claimed the refund could not be settled if the project can not be finished on time. Apparently it is not possible to finish during Covid.
Appreciate if you could take some actual photos when pass next time.

This is a legal matter and none of us on here are in a position to hand out substantive legal advice on your issue. It's probably time you visit a lawyer who specializes in real estate law.

Thanks for both of your advises. I will tell my friend to consider about the situation currently.
The developer refused to cancel the aggrement and refund through the communication on May, 2020, the agent claimed the refund could not be settled if the project can not be finished on time. Apparently it is not possible to finish during Covid.
Just sent you a DM

The picture taken by @Alex_YYC in post #47 is an actual photo. You can't see the entire site, but you can see almost all of it, and that there is no equipment on site.

Some news here.
Just saw https://www.royallepage.ca/en/property/alberta/calgary/606-425-16-avenue-ne/15311459/mlsa1121547/ few days ago. The units of Harmony One was listed on several real estate websites by REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
I have contacted one of the agent and they provide some different feedbacks as shown below:
1, The project was reselling through new agent REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC. The building design had been changed to current pictures theyve posted.
2, There are 7 untis sold at the moment, 6 residential units and 1 office (6 residential was sold via last agent I suppose)
3, The new project start date will be estimated at the end of the year and will complete on Fall 2023.
4,The price of each units are barely changed, so does the developer.
5,The new project was indicated at this website: www.theharmonyone.com
Wondering was that sounds feasible or just another stalling tactic?

I was thinking was that a reason why the developer is still not on the move because the sales were bad? Only 6 out of 40 were sold during 2,5 years.

It's not a good location… so marketing it for Airbnb makes little sense, so I wonder why they'd do that.

Back