Market opportunity for a retail management company? Residential owner hires retail property manager, I imagine most of the work could be done remotely. Lease cycles are usually 5-10 years, so it would be relatively easy to manage a large number of buildings.
What's the relative market rent costs between Calgary's walkable retail areas? Is there public information available?

I assume Kensington is popular, but don't know how it ranks in sales /cost / vacancy to other clusters like Marda Loop, 17th Avenue, Mission, Inglewood etc. Anyone have some intel and access to data?

Market opportunity for a retail management company? Residential owner hires retail property manager, I imagine most of the work could be done remotely. Lease cycles are usually 5-10 years, so it would be relatively easy to manage a large number of buildings.
Retail is fickle. The preference for any residential holding company would be to unload the few ground floor CRUs . The exception may be in a high end established cluster which is a license to print money.

Back