7D5C6283-A61B-49B7-BDB5-6DA3A30919FA.jpeg

I don’t hate this one, my biggest pet peeve is the stone looking material they are using doesn’t match the rest of the building. I’m fine with the upper floors residential section.
also, because the rendering isn’t very good this could end up looking better in real life.

I don't hate it yet, I'll reserve my judgement until it's finished or mostly finished.

Architects and developers should always provide a shitty rendering, then over-deliver on the final product.

When they do the opposite, it disappoints us nerds on this site ;)

The cost of the ground water filtration (due to adjacent Petro) and the secant shoring wall (vs. temp lagging) will have to be paid for by offsetting fit/finish of the exterior. It's an easy $500-650k adder to the hard cost total. Based on the size of the building, that's probably 3% of total. Gunna have to find that money somewhere in the budget. Hope they can get creative

Equipment hasn't moved in over a month? Curious what's going on... the open air activity should mean no COVID related impact. Hope it's not financial issues and we'll end up with a hole in the ground...

Equipment hasn't moved in over a month? Curious what's going on... the open air activity should mean no COVID related impact. Hope it's not financial issues and we'll end up with a hole in the ground...
It would be a really ironic return to the good ol' days when Mission was in it's prime and had a giant hole along it's main street for decade.

Back