It’s not as exciting as Dominion, but i’m still glad to see it entering the Bridgeland skyline
9DEEE22B-17E1-48B0-9E74-B5252CD79DDF.jpeg
49BE0115-3A56-48E1-A2A8-5E01C224719F.jpeg

I've shared my views on the building in the dead center of this picture before but I really do hope they demolish it and build some equally as tall or slightly taller towers. The views from the riverwalk would be killer and the current building really is becoming an eyesore in an otherwise gem of a neighborhood.

I've shared my views on the building in the dead center of this picture before but I really do hope they demolish it and build some equally as tall or slightly taller towers. The views from the riverwalk would be killer and the current building really is becoming an eyesore in an otherwise gem of a neighborhood.
Bridgeland Place has a good likelihood of being demolished in the coming years as it's going to be decommissioned over the next 2 years.

Bridgeland is fantastic! If you are ever down there in the morning or early afternoon, grab a hot dog from the “Rich Dog” food cart. Excellent!

On a Side note, they should build a water/splash park somewhere in all the park space. It would be well used and would help replace the old Bridgeland outdoor pool that I used to go to as a kid.

On a Side note, they should build a water/splash park somewhere in all the park space. It would be well used and would help replace the old Bridgeland outdoor pool that I used to go to as a kid.
There were funds set aside by the city for a splash park when the pool was removed. There were rumblings of plans to start construction for years, and then the project died. No clue if the money got reallocated or what.

Back