Votes: 43 66.2%
  • 3 So So

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • 4 Not Very Good

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 5 Terrible

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
I’m going to do something I’ve rarely had reason to in the past. Major props to Gibbs Gage for the design and detailing on this project. I’m really liking it. Current, (yet) classy but also just the right amount of uniqueness to be interesting.

IMG_8253.jpg
IMG_8262.jpg

Any chance those white squares will be illumininated?
From my observations of them putting the panels in I would say no as there's no cables running behind them and those are solid metal panels.

For a hotel I think a layby is a must!
I disagree - it's overkill to require a layby on a road that's already five lanes wide. It's bad urban design that creates an awful streetscape in front of an otherwise nice building.

There are several hotels downtown that function fine without having these massive laybys in front.

I disagree - it's overkill to require a layby on a road that's already five lanes wide. It's bad urban design that creates an awful streetscape in front of an otherwise nice building.

There are several hotels downtown that function fine without having these massive laybys in front.
Going through them: which ones? I only can think of the holiday inn express which has no layby, dedicated all hours loading zone (the Ramada), or driveway.

Only the International and 5 didn't by a quick review, and they are were built as apartments, operated as hotels, and turned back into apartments. Perhaps a sign.

Back