I see that this one is now a purpose built rental and I'm surprised they aren't trying to finish it a bit sooner. At 21 units, with an average of at least $2k per month or more, it's seems like a lot of money left on the table by going so slowly. They could be pulling in 50K of rental every month. I suppose with high construction costs these days maybe cheaper to go slowly?

I see there are several sites close by that are moving slower than normal. Is it the labour shortage? There is a building that started framing the same time Vivo started framing, it’s just north on Edmonton trail and it seams to be at the same stage as Vivo. Exterior still not finished. And drywall is just going in. Also the one at the bottom of Edmonton trail seams to be stalled as well. It has got to be labour related.

IMG_4241.jpeg

Wow is it finally done? It looks very nice actually. One of my neighbours said that project was started in 2004 and the owner had to sell before he could get it out of the ground.

It must be done now. Some nice pic on their website. Looks like they will be moving people in shortly. I’ll be glad to have the construction traffic off my street, until the next one unfortunately.

It must be done now. Some nice pic on their website. Looks like they will be moving people in shortly. I’ll be glad to have the construction traffic off my street, until the next one unfortunately.
Is there another project planned for that street?

Back