Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
I believe that it's going to be a No Frills. Loblaws was also eyeing the retail space at the new building on the corner of 10th ave and 14th street, but they didn't sign the lease.
Wondering if they were considering a Shopper's for the 10th Ave location. Have to figure Loblaws is eyeing putting one somewhere in the west part of the downtown area with all the density.

Good to hear that the ground level got a major tenant to finally get something in place there. Still hoping the second level could have a big gym like Evolve Strength to take advantage of the bunker appropriately.

I believe that it's going to be a No Frills. Loblaws was also eyeing the retail space at the new building on the corner of 10th ave and 14th street, but they didn't sign the lease.
I wonder if they’ll bring back the CityMarket brand. They had one in Sage Hill which became a T&T. They’ve been opening them in central locations in Vancouver and Edmonton. Similar to a Coop, Safeway, Loblaws in Ontario and more expensive than Superstore and No Frills.

I wonder if they’ll bring back the CityMarket brand. They had one in Sage Hill which became a T&T. They’ve been opening them in central locations in Vancouver and Edmonton. Similar to a Coop, Safeway, Loblaws in Ontario and more expensive than Superstore and No Frills.
Give me T&T baby. Probably not, but would be the only redeeming characteristic of this horrible podium

I remember the original Arris renders had a CityMarket rather than Superstore

Can’t say I’m mad about a No Frills opening up within walking distance. Groceries are far too expensive. Anything less helps.

Do we have any real info about this speculation? Any opening dates or insider knowledge?

Perhaps I missed it - but I don’t recall any real details on this grocery store possibility?

IMG_0568.jpeg
IMG_0567.jpeg

Back