Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
I guess the hope is that what goes in at Metro Ford draws the eye across the street and you don't even notice this. But... the thought of coming out of the future underpass and seeing this as you emerge looking north. What a 'Welcome to Downtown' moment! Granted most people don't think about it, we're just special.

As long as 9th Ave remains a one way car sewer expressway, any podium on 9th is doomed for failure good design or bad.
what shocks me is that it is almost designed to be horrible, i'd have to squeeze my architects pretty bad to get something that terrible. i'd prefer a typical vanilla failure of a podium over this regardless of 9th avenue.

I guess the hope is that what goes in at Metro Ford draws the eye across the street and you don't even notice this. But... the thought of coming out of the future underpass and seeing this as you emerge looking north. What a 'Welcome to Downtown' moment! Granted most people don't think about it, we're just special.
Can’t wait to see what OneProperties comes up with. It’s a big development and supposedly going to be more in the luxury side of things.

Yeah I’m pretty sure on New Year’s Eve - from a distance - I saw them in like 5+ colours and dynamic.

Back