Votes: 39 35.5%
  • So So

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 15 13.6%
  • Terrible

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters
The stark contrast between the louver and the rest of the window looks ridiculous, they should have painted those louvers at least. I really dislike this development, so disappointed with it.

Agreed, it's awful and once the whole top is grey spandrel it's going to stand out even worse. They should have done the whole crown in the aluminum frame to match the mech floors. So ecstatic this mess is prominent from my living room.

I never liked the design of the towers. The curtain wall cladding made these more appetizing. There's too much going in the curtain wall pattern. This shift in cladding adds more emphasis on the awkward shaped crown.

002.JPG

There is some transparent glass on the middle triangle at least. Does anyone else find the crown spandrel to appear like it has a matte finish? Why not go with a glossy one, so as to look like tinted windows?

There is some transparent glass on the middle triangle at least. Does anyone else find the crown spandrel to appear like it has a matte finish? Why not go with a glossy one, so as to look like tinted windows?

I've largely been a defender of this development, but I have to lament this. It looks nasty and makes 0 sense- I don't even see how it could result in significant savings. Just boneheaded.

Oh my damn god. Worse than my nightmares.

Back